Monday, March 30, 2009

Scout Update, even slower than Valve Time!

It's been a while since the Scout Update was released for Team Fortress 2, so I figured I'd pull a Valve and make some late sketches of the Scout.

I think the class I'm the worst at is the Scout... even more so than Spy, and I'm pretty bad with Spy. Scout's just so spastic and demands a computer better than mine to move around effectively and without a crapload of lag.
He's such a bizarre character and sometimes I liken him to a ballerina, especially the way his legs flop all over the place... so here's some bendy Scout:

And a couple silly expressions for good measure... I think the naughty smirk is a bit more Spy-like, but oh well. ... oh, and his buck teeth amuse me. :3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually really like the smirk expression, especially the upper bend on the front of the mouth line. Oh how I use that shape on everything!